Donkey's Eleven !!!

Donkey is very silent and attractive animal, he works hard, suffers hardships. In Pakistan there is culture of violence, rightly so, donkeys are also victims. People used to beat them miserably; the situation is becoming more serious and harsh. Human Rights Commission must take notice. I am very tense for this situation as 180 millions Pakistanis too.
 
Donkey's Eleven
However it is very interesting news;   Former English Captain Nasir Hussain said some of the players of Indian Cricket Team are donkeys!

This is shocking statement to 6.94 billion people of the world. I am sure whole world is being mesmerized by the wording of Nasir Hussain when he was on commentary box. I think this statement can be very interesting in future.I know  Indian  cricket team is not hundred percent fit , we cannot say Indians are champion.
Now move back to issue, well I just feel if Nasir Hussain says Donkey to Indian players than surely one day he can call Ijaz Butt an OWL. I will not allow anybody to say something wrong against my patriot masses of Pakistan. Surely he can call Shoiab Malik a “Henpecked Husband “. This is not easy to me, I am a big fan of Shoaib Malik, and I know very well about him, he did not allow any body to interfere his affairs.
Nasir Hussain released foolish statement,So we all must awake and launch a campaign in favor of Donkey’s eleven, oh I mean Dhoni’s Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment